Monday, September 30, 2019

◀◀  PROBLEMS YOUTHS FACE▶▶
Death Aftermath

“From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same is misery heaped upon misery. Swimming and swimming, I’m swimming in an ocean of pain. So high are the mountains I’m climbing. I wish all this could come to an end. But how? I ask myself!
“A happy life clothed with lots of laughter, filled with many choices and so satisfying. That’s all I have ever known. Attention, my voice could always be given, even at it’s lowest. In dark times and painful moments, help was always at my feet. Needs and wants, I never gave a thought to them, they always got met. Without my concern and knowing it; in a twinkling of an eye, it’s all gone. Everything ceased in a second, and silently said goodbye.
“Yes she is gone, it came to my attention. A sad face; A valley of tears; Weak and ill, that could describe me. Too long it took me to accept the fact. Shout and shout hoping she could hear me, but there was no response. Bitterly I cried hoping for her mercy, she never came back. Is this the end, I thought to myself. From where will I find a replica?
“A new life; A new begging. It was a complete revolution in my life. Could it be better or worse? I thought in my mind. Can I at least receive that same affectionate love. I hoped for the same long left moments.
“It’s so painful. It’s unbearable. I can’t take it. The burden is too heavy for me to carry. Everything has changed for the worse. Who can take heed of my voice? To whom should I turn with my problems? Will my needs ever going to be met? A lot of questions filled up my mind.
“Her death made my father get himself a new darling and myself a new mother. At first I thought my tears will get wiped away, and a smile appear on my face as everything comes back to normal. But I was wrong. Everything took off from bad to worse. The valley of my tears became deeper and wider. The mountains became even higher. My whole life lost shape, like a huge mountain it crumbled.
“He use to call me his cup cake. He gave me tight hugs and blew me kisses. Where is all that now? Was his love for me tied in mummy? I thought to myself. He says nothing about my way of living. Everything seem to be okay in his eyes. I wonder if he really is my father.
“To whom should I turn? Who can hear my cry and wipe away my tears? Is there really hope for my future? I wish I could get answers to all these questions.
“I had dreams to achieve. I dreamt of the most brightest future as things promised. But I can’t comprehend what’s happening. Even the little I achieved I’m beginning to lose them. The education that gave me hope and faith for a better life is all gone. The health that kept me strong and energetic is no longer sustainable. A broad smile that could always appear on my face, is all vanished. I wonder what my life is going to be like. My future is jeopardised. My health is paralysed. My expectations are cut off.
“My step-mummy hates me. I wish she could love me as her own. I hate this life. I wish I could...”

Can this story describe your situation or have you been in such a mess?
Share with us your story about what you are facing so we can work out the solution together or how you put an end to it for the benefit of those going through the same.
To bring hope to someone, your story is worthy sharing.

For an insightful message on how to deal with such a challenge, continue to follow us every Monday and Friday:

You can like our Facebook page BeInspired;
Visit our blog page @ https://problemsyouthsface.blogspot.com
Or
Send the word join to our WhatsApp number to receive updates:
+263 776 593 283
Or an email to:
beinspired468@gmail.com

Don’t forget to share with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment